I received this from http://periscopegirl.com/. Thank you for so much http://periscopegirl.com/ for my very first award nomination in this blogsphere. I am almost two months into my participation with social media. I had my goal set to learning all about Pinterest, Polyvore, Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc, but it turns out that having one social outlet, this blog, is so much more than I thought it would be in addition to the rest of my life (I honestly don’t know how people can keep up with more than one). The time spent here; however, is enjoyable and has brought me back to writing for pleasure instead of writing for practical reasons (work). Plus, I’ve found so many blogs that have provided me an insight into other blogger’s lives, passions, and knowledge, which I can’t get enough of. I am truly grateful for this award nomination; my blog allows me to share a bit of myself, and this allows me to share some of the inspiration I get from other blogs.
The rules are:
·Display the award logo on your blog
·Link back to the person who nominated you
·State seven things about yourself
·Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to the them
·Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I had an imaginary friend that I talked to when I was younger named Peter
2. I have a dangerous love affair with sweets (if you didn’t already know), and especially with strawberry cheesecake (damn you, why do you have to be sooo good?!)
3. I dream vividly, and in color… I can usually remember what people were wearing in my dreams
4. I have a green birthmark that could be mistaken for a bruise
5. My second toe is longer than my big toe
6. I’m the clumsiest person I know
7. I don’t usually drink alcohol, but when I do, my drink of choice is scotch neat or on the rocks, depending on my mood
There are so many blogs that I have really liked so far and so many more that I have yet to explore. I know there are some that I’m missing, but here are 15 of that I am nominating (in no particular order) that have inspired me with beautiful pictures, interesting posts, and thought provoking writing that made me want to trying new recipes, put down the gummy bears and work out, write more, write better, or read until I couldn’t any more.
Thank you again for all of the love! Can’t stop raving about Blogging, Bloggers and the Blogsphere.